Baltimore Federal Hill St. Patrick's Bar Crawl
20th Annual Irish Stroll March 10th
1118 S Charles St Baltimore, MD 21230
Doors Open at 1pm - 9pm
Give Saint Patrick an early Irish welcome this year with the Federal Hill Irish Stroll on Saturday, March 10th. This festive bar crawl will take Baltimore’s most spirited St. Patrick’s Day celebrants through Federal Hill’s best bars and pubs, with no cover and plenty of drink specials to heighten boisterous mood.
$3 Miller Lites
$4 Blue Moons
$4 Summer Shandy's
E Cross St. This is located in the alley in between One Star Country Club and Abbey Burger
Mother's Grille Parking Lot
Registration Open 1 PM to 8 PM
To start your chase for the pints of gold, grab your wristband and map at the registration bar between 1pm and 8pm and get crawling!
The 20th annual,
Federal Hill Irish Stroll
Saturday, March 10th, 1pm-9pm
- Receive your wristband, map, and other items at designated registration location.
- Drink specials, times and prices vary per venue
- Ticket holders may visit participating venues in any order.
- All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable regardless of attendance. This is a rain or shine event.
Bar Hop to Top Federal Hill Bars:
- Ryleigh's Oyster | 36 E Cross St
- Blue Agave | 1032 Light St
- Banditos | 1118 S Charles St
- Wayward | 1117 S Charles St
- Magerks | 1061 S Charles St
- Crossbar | 18 E Cross St
- Ropewalk Tavern | 1209 S Charles St
- Stalking Horse | 26 E Cross St
- Rowhouse Grill | 1400 Light St
- Abbey Burger Bistro | 1041 Marshall St
- Mother's Grille | 1113 S Charles St
- Nobles Bar and Grill | 1024 S Charles St